“…the healthcare professionals do not need any incentive to do the right thing but need the right tool that would make them do the right thing.“
The complexity of hospital operations from the patient care to the Revenue Cycle Management augment a structured and more integrated solutions. The technology is unveiling the complexity to eliminate the dearly makeshift tools and focus on the pyramid of patient care, healthcare professionals and the healthcare organizations.
JeeNah is a web based solution providing an integrated solution for a seamless operation with a focus of patient care and hospital revenue. The responsive screen makes the application portable to mobile platform as well. The tracking of the patient journey from entry into the hospital to the discharge is effectively managed and that is the essence of hospital and patient care management system success. The healthcare professionals in the hospital are given access to the system what they require without breaching the security contents.
Importance of Data Security
A single drop maketh the mighty ocean. Each and every data of transaction is very important for the profitable running of every business.
But it is an inherent responsibility of every healthcare professional to keep the data of patient movement across the hospital to avoid a huge impact on the profitability of the operation and loss of information.
The data transaction in JeeNah is done in such a way to churn them into useful information.
The boundaries of disparate systems are to be tightly integrated with the integration of data exchange between all the stake holders of the hospitals that results into of productivity optimization.
Comprehensive Suite of Modules
JeeNah offers a comprehensive suite of modules for the complete automation of hospitals.
APPOINTMENT & SCHEDULING
JeeNah offers a comprehensive appointment and scheduling of doctors and patient visits by phone, mail or by direct walk in.
One can book appointment with the hospital for a specific doctor on a given time slot and giving a brief summary of his illness. The appointments can be rescheduled at any point. The doctor’s availability on a particular date and time is allows the patient for prompt check in. Doctors’ schedule based on their type of visit to the hospital either as the resident doctor or as a consulting doctor is well managed.
- Appointments and Scheduling
- New Patient Registration with unique ID
- Follow up patient with the same ID
- Global search of patient with any data in a single field
- Advance search with multiple filters
- New born baby linking to mother
- Doctors linked to their department and rooms
- Admission of casualty patients
- Orders of services and cancellation of orders
- Patient due amount alert
- Patient refund
- IP Admission
- Advance Collection / Insurance
- IP Statement and alert
- IP Order – Lab & Hospital Services
- IP Order cancellation
- Birth Register
- Dr’s Fees collection and payment
- Ward Management
- Bed Transfer
- Automatic / Manual Billing
- Insurance management’
- CustomisableDisch Summary
- Graphical display of bed management
- Bed management by category wise, Ward wise and vacancy
- Color code given to Occupied, under maintenance, reserved, housekeeping and Vacant position of rooms
- Occupancy details of a particular room or bed
- Easy to configure by the end user
LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEM
- Lab ordering
- Complete workflow for Sample collection with tube details and color
- Sample acknowledgement
- Verification of Lab Results
- Authentication of Results
- Reference range indicators for male, female and age group
- In house and outsourced sample collection and reporting
- Uni directional and bi directional equipment interfaces
- Lab reports
ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS
- Patient Demographics
- Progress Notes
- Diagnosis, Symptoms and Complaints
- Vitals signs
- Prescriptions, Medications & Immunizations
- Medical History
- Radiology Services
- Lab services
- Other Services
- ICD 10 codes
ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS
JeeNah empowers the healthcare professional by getting into the insight of HIS and supports decisions. The Decision Support Systems is enabled through the Dashboard. It is customizable to the requirements of the all the stake holders of the hospital.
There are customizable reports for every transactional activity.