80 – 90% of the diagnostic decisions are supported by laboratory results. Our comprehensive LIS is designed to reduce manual work flow and optimizes the best medical support decision system.
JeeNah-LIS is designed for multi locational operations. The diagnostic centers can have multiple locations with variance of central diagnostic center attached to it with satellite diagnostic centers and collection centers.
The master data are uniquely configured to make the implementation very easy.
JeeNah-LIS is automated to the core. Manual intervention is near zero from patient registration to the result upload
- Lab ordering
- Lab reports
- Sample acknowledgement
- Verification of Lab Results
- Authentication of Results
- In house and outsourced sample collection and reporting
- Complete workflow for Sample collection with tube details and color
- Uni directional and bi directional equipment interfaces
- Reference range indicators for male, female and age group
FLOW OF PROCESS
Interfacing of lab equipment is one of the integral part of Laboratory Information System. The errorless and no time reporting is essential for the modern lab.
- Both unidirectional and bidirectional interfaces possible
- Worklist and HL7 engine to connect to the analysers with any LIS / HIS
- More than 400 analysers interfaced
Results obtained from the analysers are ready for delivery
As printed reports
Stored in the HIS EMR
Outsourced reports are stored as attachments